The Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone is a Gigabit IP desk phone with 24 programmable lines and features keys. It is ideal for everyday office workers such as salespeople, executives, and operators. The Avaya 9600 Series IP Deskphones include 11 reasonably priced high-performance models that provide a wide range of options for your office needs. Touch Screens are available on select Avaya 9600 Series models to help speed up telephony output. The Easy To Use Interface on high-resolution dull color displays sets a new standard for usability. The Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone is a low-cost, high-performance IP desk phone with a monochrome display, HD audio quality, 4 softkeys, a combined Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules. The 9608G IP Phone, part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, connects to your enterprise IP network to provide stylish voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. The 9608G IP Deskphone enhances communications over a flexible architecture that leverages current investments and accommodates changing business requirements when used in conjunction with the Avaya Aura and IP OfficeTM Platforms.
Features of Avaya 9608G
- The display size is 2′′ x 2.2′′ in monochrome.
- 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 softkeys, and a 4-way navigation cluster are included.
- Phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, and mute are fixed features.
- Audio with a wide frequency range.
- Full-duplex speakerphone and headset interface are built-in.
- Waiting for indicators on a dual message.
- Built-in two-port Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for LAN and collocated PC connectivity.
- Up to three Avaya BM12 button modules can be supported.
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later supports the 323 version.
- Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business
- Template 5.2.1 supports the SIP version.
- Only IP500 or IP500 V2 control units are compatible with IP Office 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher.
The Avaya 9608 can be powered by either 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or a PoE injector located locally (sold separately; see drop-down option above).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.