The VVX 350 supports Polycom HD Voice and Polycom Acoustic FenceTM technology. They dramatically enhance voice clarity, which is crucial to the VVX experience. HD Voice offers improved, high-definition sound quality thanks to its leading-edge voice processing capabilities. Business interactions are free from interruptions and background noise thanks to Polycom’s proprietary Polycom Acoustic Fence technology. A variety of UC environments can easily accommodate the Polycom VVX 350. The web-based, enterprise-grade configuration tool streamlines the installation of the VVX 350 and enables administrators to quickly deploy significant numbers of phones throughout the whole company. The wide-ranging, open, standards-based APIs of the VVX 350 phones make it easy for Service Providers and IT personnel to deploy and administer them.
- Polycom HD Voice allows you to make more natural and lifelike calls.
- The 3.5″ color display provides an engaging experience by providing visual information at a glance.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports provide cost savings as well as improved performance.
- The USB port allows users to transfer data more quickly.
- More than 60 industry-leading call control platforms have been integrated.
- The web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 350 phones simple to administer, upgrade, and maintain over their entire lifecycle.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.