The Cisco SPA508G IP Phone is an 8-line Phone that has been validated for broad interoperability with leading VoIP equipment manufacturers. The Cisco SPA508G handles workplace integration the way you do; quickly, competitively, and with feature-rich services. The Cisco SPA508G IP Phone is both traditional and forward-thinking in that it takes advantage of VoIP without jeopardizing its core business functionality. When used with Cisco Unified Communications, the SPA508G IP Phone enables simple station moves, shared line appearances, and output enhancement features. The Cisco SPA508G IP Phone includes an LDAPv3 Business Directory Search, a Cisco XML-based Company Directory, and a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server-based applications is also available, as is Cisco XML API support for advanced applications. The Cisco SPA508G Phone supports both the standard SIP2.0 protocol and Cisco’s proprietary SPCP, which is a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol used on the Cisco UC500 platform.
Features of Cisco SPA508G
- Dual-switched Ethernet ports.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet).
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol.
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support.
- Menu-driven user interface.
- Web-based GUI, remote provisioning.
- IP dialing support.
- Hi-Res LCD Display.
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter.
- 5mm stereo headset connector.
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported).
- High-quality audio handset.
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone.
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC).
- Support calls between TTY.
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra, and Plantronics wired headsets.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.