Third-Party Call Control is now supported on the Cisco IP Phone 7821-3PCC with 2 Lines. The Cisco 7821 provides small to large businesses with simple, secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications. This is an ideal communication endpoint for areas with intermediate communication needs, and features like headset support, wideband audio, and full-duplex speakerphone capability are beneficial. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is a low-cost, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve people-centric communications in your organization while lowering operating costs. It secures encrypted communications while combining an appealing new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series offers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio performance, resulting in an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience.
Features of Cisco 7821
- For easier viewing, a high-resolution, graphical grayscale display is used.
- Call handling is more efficient when two lines are used.
- Fixed keys with dedicated functions* for greater efficiency.
- Hands-free communication is possible thanks to the built-in speakerphone.
- Wideband for improved audio, with an optional wideband handset.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.