The Cisco 7841 IP Phone from the Cisco 7800 series is a four-line IP phone for small businesses. With PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5-inch white backlit display with four context-sensitive soft buttons, the Cisco 7841 IP Phone is simple to set up. The Cisco IP Phone 7841 has fixed buttons for common functions like conference, messaging, and directory, as well as a 2-way navigation key for your business needs. The Cisco 7841 IP Phone has full wideband audio performance through the handset, receiver, and speakerphone for improved voice quality. No need to be concerned if your employees frequently move around the facility: When using third-party headsets, electronic hookswitch control adds flexibility to managing personal calls.
To connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the Cisco IP Phone 7841 requires an Improved User Connect License. The Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series is covered by a standard one-year replacement warranty from Cisco. Dual gigabit-speed ports on the back of the phone provide a strong connection to voice and data. The Cisco 7841 IP Phone also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) as a method of powering the device. The handset, full-duplex speakerphone, or a connected headset benefits from high-quality voice performance thanks to wideband audio.
Features of Cisco CP-7841
- Ethernet power or alternating current power
- SIP is supported by signaling protocols.
- G.711a/, G.722, G.729ab, and iLBC are supported by the codec.
- identifies and categorizes incoming messages for users on the screen.
- Ethernet 10/100/1000BASE-T connection via two RJ-45 ports Headset port.
- CDP and 802.1Q/p standards are supported, and an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID can be configured.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.