The Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone improves the conferencing experience for users. The 8832’s microphones and loudspeakers produce the richest sound of any conference phone currently on the market. The Cisco 8832 has a one-of-a-kind acoustic design that includes a full-range “studio-monitor” speaker. This loudspeaker architecture delivers a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, transforming conferencing into an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality. The Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phones offer a scalable solution that addresses the needs of even the most diverse rooms. with 360-degree coverage and up to 26 participants for any 20×40-foot room It can cover a 20×57-foot room and up to 42 participants with a daisy chain configuration of two 8832 units and the optional wireless extension microphone kit. The Cisco 8832 is ideal for executive offices, boardrooms, and conference rooms.
Features of Cisco CP-8832
- 3.9-inch color LCD with 480×128 pixels.
- The base unit alone covers a 10-foot microphone pickup range and provides 360-degree room coverage.
- Supported codecs include G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS.
- IPv6 support is provided.
- For advanced security features, Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 is enabled.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at (both PoE and non-PoE Ethernet injector options are available).
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.