For consumers who only require a basic VoIP connection, the Grandstream GXP1615 IP phone provides a user-friendly and straightforward communication experience. The GXP1610/15 is equipped with 1 line, 2 call appearances, and a 132×48 LCD screen for dependable phone access. For a more customizable user experience, the phone has three XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615).
The GXP1610/1615, like all Grandstream IP phones, comes with cutting-edge security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). To make mass deployment as simple as possible, the GXP1610/1615 offers a range of automated provisioning methods, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069.
- One SIP account, two-line keys, three-way conferencing, and three XML programmable. context-aware soft keys
- 10/100 Mbps dual-switched ports.
- Plantronics headsets have EHS support.
- Up to 1000 contacts are possible.
- Up to 200 records of call history are available.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (on GXP1615).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.