The Grandstream GXP1610/15 Basic IP phone provides a simple and intuitive communication experience for users who only require basic VoIP access. The GXP1610/15 is equipped for dependable phone access, with 1 line, 2 call appearances, and a 132×48 LCD screen. For a more flexible user experience, the phone includes three XML-programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615).
The GXP1610/1615, like all Grandstream IP phones, incorporates cutting-edge security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). To facilitate mass deployment, the GXP1610/1615 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069. The GXP1610/15 is intuitive and dependable, with a clear and distinct user interface and essential features and functionalities.
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 context-sensitive XML soft keys.
- Ports are dual-switched 10/100 Mbps.
- Plantronics headsets have EHS support.
- Up to 1000 contacts are possible.
- Up to 200 records of call history are available.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (on GXP1615).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.