The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom’s renowned Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology, which produces superb sound quality and permits noise- and echo-free conversations that feel as natural as being there. The SoundPoint IP 321 phone offers an extensive feature set with an intuitive user interface that includes both standard business telephony features like call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, as well as more sophisticated capabilities like shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinct call treatment.
A two-line SIP phone featuring a variety of business telephony functions and superb sound quality is the Polycom SoundPoint IP 321. The single 10/100 Ethernet port SoundPoint IP 321 phone is designed for wall-mounted deployments and for usage in public spaces including lobbies, corridors, and break rooms.
- There can be up to two lines with up to two calls per line.
- There are three context-sensitive “soft” keys.
- Two-line keys with a bicolor (red/green) LED.
- 2 distinguishing characteristics (“Menu” and “Dial”).
- 4-way navigation key cluster with “Select” button in the center.
- There are two volume controls.
- A separate hold key.
- A headset-specific key.
- Dedicated key for hands-free speakerphone.
- A dedicated microphone mute button.
- Compatibility with headsets.
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port that works with the majority of monaural mobile phone headsets.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.