The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a single-line endpoint that provides low-cost access to Cisco unified communications. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901, with its trim line-like low profile, is an ideal solution for lobbies, hallways, elevators, hotel bathrooms, or other settings that require voice communications services on occasion.The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 can handle two incoming calls while providing a call-waiting service. One-touch access to hold, redial, and call waiting is provided by fixed feature keys. Transfer and conference calls can be supported by using the hook switch, which is similar to that found on traditional analog phones. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is an environmentally friendly option. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901, like the other Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series endpoints, uses reground and recyclable plastics for a more environmentally friendly solution.
Features of Cisco 6901
- Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting are fixed keys.
- With Call Waiting, you can have two voice calls going at the same time.
- An incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold are indicated by a tricolor illuminated line key.
- For increased flexibility and comfort, there are two color options, charcoal or white, as well as two handset styles.
- Rounded ergonomic keys provide a more tactile feel and a better user experience.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.