The Grandstream GRP2650 IP Phone is a professional 14-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It is part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones. It has a sleek design and a slew of next-generation features such as 5-way voice conferencing to boost productivity, integrated PoE & Wi-Fi, full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate clearly, EHS support for Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB headset support. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage to provide enterprise-level security. The GRP2650 is compatible with Grand stream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring deployments.
- 6 SIP accounts, 14 lines
- GDMS provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream devices.
- RJ9 headset jack for use with Plantronics headsets, as well as integrated USB Headset support
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to improve audio clarity and quality.
- Noise shield technology is used to reduce background noise.
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE integrated Easy conference
- calls with 5-way audio conferencing
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level security protection.
- Swappable face plate for simple logo customization
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac integrated (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.