The Digium A22 IP Phone is a cost-effective alternative for enterprises looking to keep their phone system project costs down. It’s simply a cost-effective option for buyers who want it. It is not only inexpensive, but it also boasts the best characteristics. Auto-answer, call waiting, and paging are some of the best features, as they all enable faultless communication. Two-line registrations, a full-color LCD display, and two switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections characterise this gigabit phone. These low-cost IP phones include with everything you’ll need to complete your Asterisk setup. Standard applications such as auto-answer, call waiting, and paging are included in their streamlined feature set to enable your users communicate successfully and easily.
Features of Digium A22
- 2.8 inch backlit color LCD display.
- 2 line appearance keys. 1 feature key.
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
- 5-way navigation controller.
- Headset, speaker, and mute keys.
- LED Message Waiting Indicator.
- Volume control.
- 4P4C (RJ-9) handset jack.
- 4P4C (RJ-9) headset jack.
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) port.
- 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports.
- 5 volt DC power port.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.