The Grandstream GRP 2614 has a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features such as dual LCD screens with 40 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPNs), integrated WiFi, Bluetooth support, dual Gigabit ports, and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage. The GRP2614 is compatible with Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream endpoint deployments. The GRP2614 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform designed for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets. The Grandstream GRP 2614 Carrier-Grade IP Phone includes HD audio, a handset, and a speakerphone, as well as support for wide-band audio and other features.
- HD audio, handset, and speakerphone with wide-band audio support.
- 8MPK extension keys with dual-color LED and 2 Left/Right keys, 4 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts.
- Dual LCD displays with digital BLF keys.
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level protection.
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band integrated.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE built-in.
- Bluetooth is built-in.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.