The Grandstream GRP2616 is supported by Grand stream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grand stream endpoint deployments. The GRP2616 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform that was built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets. It has 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts, a sleek design, and a slew of next-generation features like integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports, and more. This device has a 4.3-inch colour LCD screen with interchangeable faceplates for easy logo customization, as well as an additional 2.4-inch display screen.
- HD audio, handset, and speakerphone with wide-band audio support.
- 6 line keys with a maximum of 6 SIP accounts.
- Dual LCD displays with digital BLF keys.
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level protection.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band integrated.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE built-in.
- Faceplates that can be swapped out to allow for easy logo customization.
- Bluetooth is built-in.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.