The Grandstream GRP2602, which is part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, is an essential 2-line model with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It has a sleek design and a slew of next-generation features such as Wi-Fi support (GRP2602W – coming soon), 5-way voice conferencing to boost productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2602P), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate clearly, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets, and multi-language support.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage to provide enterprise-level security. The GRP2602 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream endpoint deployments. The GRP2602 is an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint designed for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets.
- 2 lines and 4 SIP accounts are supported.
- Supported by GDMS, a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream devices.
- Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets now have Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio for maximum audio clarity and quality.
- Noise shield technology is used to reduce background noise.
- The GRP2602P includes built-in PoE to power the device and connect it to the network.
- Allows for 5-way audio conferencing for simple conference calls.
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level protection.
- The faceplate is swappable, allowing for easy logo customization.
- The GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.