The Grandstream GXP2170 High-End IP Phone is the most powerful High-End IP Phone, designed for high-call volume users who need a suite of call control and efficiency-focused features. High-end IP phones are intended for users who spend a lot of time on the phone and require advanced features, line support, and usability options. Using Grandstream’s GXP2100 series, you can get more done, handle more calls, and stay in touch with more people. Receptionists, administrators, sales representatives, and other call-intensive roles can benefit from the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3-inch color display LCD, and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. Due to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports, users will have the fastest possible connection speeds. The GXP2170, like all Grandstream IP phones, includes cutting-edge security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). To facilitate mass deployment, the GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069.
- There are 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys, and a 5-way voice conferencing system.
- 48 digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys on the screen.
- LCD color screen with a resolution of 4.3 inches (480×272).
- PoE is built into the dual Gigabit ports.
- Bluetooth is built-in.
- Up to four GXP2200EXT Modules are supported for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.