With its four lines, five programmable soft keys, and feature-rich call controls, the Grandstream GXP2140 High-End IP Phone is ideal for the call-intensive user’s desktop. The GXP2140’s 4.3″ color LCD display provides a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit POE ports, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth make it extremely versatile. The GXP2140, like all Grandstream IP phones, includes cutting-edge security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). To facilitate mass deployment, the GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069.
High-End IP Phone Grandstream GXP2140 Bringing quality and versatility to your desktop, with the ideal balance of call control, sleek design, and a pleasurable user experience. This device is ideal for desktop users who require medium-to-high call control functionality with an emphasis on advanced features and high-end design. If you are looking for an IP phone, the Grandstream GXP2140 High-End IP Phone is ideal for business and is simple to use.
- 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts, and 5-way voice conferencing are supported.
- HD audio on both the speakerphone and the handset, as well as 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- GXP2200 LCD extension module compatible (GXP2200 EXT).
- LCD colour screen with a resolution of 4.3 inches (480×272).
- POE is integrated into the dual Gigabit ports.
- Bluetooth integration for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, and EHS for Plantronics headsets.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.