The Yealink VP-T49G video collaboration phone is compatible with 802.11 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, as well as improved Data Rate (EDR) technology. This cutting-edge technology enables faster data transmissions and HD Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output for high-quality media exchanges. Other useful features include programmable buttons, a central notification hub, and an advanced control center. With the Yealink SIP VP-T49G, users can also record calls and transfer screenshots via a USB flash drive. The Yealink SIP VP- T49G strikes a balance between simplicity and complexity, allowing business executives and professionals to communicate in high quality. The Yealink T49G Video Collaboration phone combines advanced technology to provide visitors with seamless and effective collaboration, as well as fast data transmission and high-quality HDMI output for media exchanges.
- Capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800.
- Full-HD 1080p30 video call resolution.
- 2-megapixel high-definition camera with privacy shutter.
- Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR is built-in for headsets and pairing mobile devices.
- Wi-Fi is built-in.
- The HDMI output.
- USB 2.0 (compliant) ports for media and storage.
- Gigabit Ethernet with two ports.
- Up to 16 SIP accounts can be supported.
- Three-way video conferencing.
- Five-way audio/video conferencing.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.