The GRP2615 is a premium carrier-grade IP phone with a sleek design and a slew of next-generation features such as integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multipurpose keys (MPKs), an optional extension module, and dual Gigabit ports, and more. This device has a large 4.3-inch colour LCD display with swappable faceplates for easy logo customization. The GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream endpoint deployments. The GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform designed for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets. The Grandstream GRP2615 Carrier-Grade IP Phone includes 40 built-in digital BLF keys, and each extension module includes 40 BLF/speed-dial keys.
- HD audio, handset, and speakerphone with wide-band audio support.
- Up to 16 SIP accounts can be associated with 10 line keys.
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level protection.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band integrated.
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE built-in.
- Faceplates that can be swapped out to allow for easy logo customization.
- Bluetooth is built-in.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.