The Grandstream GXV3275 IP Video Phone with AndroidTM provides a robust voice, video, and multimedia business communications experience to keep employees connected and up to date. Users can stay connected with its 6 lines, multi-platform video conferencing support, tablet-like 7-inch touch screen, and app integration via the Google Play Store. With access to thousands of Android apps, including powerful business productivity apps like Skype and Google Hangouts, you can stay productive and customize your phone. Gigabit ports, integrated WiFi, and other features include integrated Bluetooth for pairing headsets and mobile devices for contact book/calendar exchange and call transferring.
The GXV3275 is an excellent addition to any IP surveillance or door access solution, in addition to its value as an IP voice and video phone. Connect it to Grandstream’s GDS or third-party door phones, SIP door openers, or IP cameras to control these devices in an office or apartment from their GXV3275. In terms of surveillance, the GXV3275 can make and receive SIP video calls from IP surveillance cameras in order to receive security alerts/alarms or to view a camera’s live video feed. Its multi-platform video conferencing solution, combined with Android functionality, provides a unified communications solution. An all-in-one communications solution that improves any user’s efficiency and desktop experience.
- six lines Six SIP accounts, up to six-way voice conferencing, and three-way video conferencing are available.
- It runs Android 4.2 and has full access to the Google Play Store.
- Camera with CMOS sensor.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen (1024×600).
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and built-in WiFi (802.11b/g/n).
- Bluetooth for headsets and pairing mobile devices, USB port, SD card slot, and mini-HDMI output for connecting to a TV monitor are all included.
- Using Google’s API and Grandstream’s SDK tool kit, create an Android app for your company to run on the GXV3275.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.