The larger screen and increased number of buttons make it easier for users to navigate and streamline key operational functions like speed dial, BLF, BLA, call forwarding, transfer, and hold. On a single daisy chain, up to six EXP20 phone systems can be connected. Up to six expansion modules can be used with the Yealink EXP20. It should be noted, however, that if you connect more than two devices, the device will require a standard 5V/1.2A power supply. The EXP20 features an entirely new design that is reminiscent of the T27G, T27P, and T29G models. The solution includes a number of useful, user-friendly features, such as rubber feet to prevent sliding and a flexible base that allows the phone to stand in a variety of dynamic positions. These features, along with a slew of others, contribute to a better user experience.
- A wide range of LCD-accessible, actionable icons.
- Backlit graphic LCD with a resolution of 160×320 pixels.
- 20 physical keys with dual-color LEDs that can be programmed.
- There are 18 more keys available.
- Up to six modules can be supported.
- There are two pages that are accessible.
- Stand with two angles that can be adjusted.
- The host phone can power two or fewer expansion modules.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.