The Polycom VVX 411 POE IP Phone can boost personal productivity by supplementing computer-based workplace applications. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory, and check their Instant Messaging/presence status all while waiting for their PC to boot up. They can also extend the desktop of their PC to include the screen of this Polycom VVX phone for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction. The Polycom VVX 411 phone is simple to set up and manage. Using an enterprise-grade, web-based configuration method, administrators can easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones across the entire organization. Through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds, this multimedia VoIP phone provides personalized information at a glance. The VVX 411 phone is also ready for future expansion modules as your users and business’s needs evolve.
- There are 12 line appearances.
- HD Voice from Polycom.
- Color LCD display with a resolution of 3.5″ (320×240).
- Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ports.
- RJ9 headset jack.
- IEEE 802.3 Power over Ethernet auto-sensing is built in.
- A 48V DC power supply is available as an option (not included).
- Integration with Unified Communication platforms is simple.
- VVX Expansion Module compatibility.
- Keyboard with four directional arrows.
- 12 hard keys are included, as well as basic icon keys.
- Support for both wired and wireless headsets.
- The power supply is optional (not included).
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.