The Polycom IP 650 SoundPoint phone is designed for executives and is jam-packed with features. The Polycom Sound Point IP 650 Phone is one of the most widely used IP phones with Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox, and other open SIP-based IP PBX platforms and services. Building on the popular IP601 platform, and offering support for up to 6 lines standard, you can double that volume by adding a Polycom IP 650 attendant sidecar, which plugs directly into the phone, double onboard Ethernet ports, PoE, LCD display, and full-duplex speakerphone for crystal clear meeting calls. The Polycom IP 650 Soundpoint Phone supports 6 lines in standalone mode and up to 12 lines as an attendant console when equipped with Sound Point IP Expansion Modules. The phone supports shared call / bridged line appearances as well as busy lamp field BLF functionality, which allows phone attendants to observe and manage calls. The Polycom Sound point IP 650 Phone, when combined with up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, provides the advanced call handling capabilities and improved user interface of a high-performance attendant console. The Polycom IP 650 Phone also includes HD Voice, a high-definition audio protocol developed by Polycom that promises to significantly improve call clarity and overall user experience. The Polycom IP 650 is an excellent option for any application.
- Is a SIP desktop phone with six lines.
- Polycom HD Voice technology provides revolutionary voice quality.
- Expands to meet the needs of your company. With a Polycom SoundPoint IP Expansion Module, it can be expanded to twelve lines.
- Engineering that simplifies and streamlines installation, configuration, and upgrades.
- An easy-to-use user interface.
- Six lines (on their own) / 12 lines (with the SoundPoint IP Expansion Module).
- Interoperability with the industry’s leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms.
- Polycom HD Voice technology, which includes G.722 wideband codec support, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a system design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology.
- Shared lines, busy lamp fields, presence, and XHTML applications are examples of advanced functionality.
- A backlit grayscale graphical LCD with 320 x 160 pixels.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support is built-in.
- A USB port is provided for future applications.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.