The Yealink T54W is a mid-level phone that’s best for users who make a lot of calls. It has a fully adjustable 4.3-inch color display, 10 line keys, 16 SIP accounts, 27 memory keys, and Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology HD Voice. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are also included, as well as a dual-port Gigabit Ethernet port, a USB port for call recording, and a wireless USB headset. For today’s active voice communication users, the Yealink T54 Prime series business phones provide a next-generation HD communication experience. These phones offer the best viewing and navigation experience thanks to their ergonomic design and high-resolution LED displays that are fully adjustable. You will have distraction-free HD clarity for remote participants thanks to Yealink Acoustic Shield technology. The technology employs multiple microphones to create a barrier between the speaker and any outside noise, making it ideal for busy and noisy environments such as call centers and open office spaces.
- Backlit 4.3″ color display with 480 x 272 pixels.
- LCD screen that can be adjusted.
- Bluetooth 4.2 is built-in.
- Dual-band radio built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac).
- EXP50, USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets.
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts are possible.
- Gigabit Ethernet with two ports.
- Support for Power over Ethernet.
- Handset with HAC.
- Design of a paperless label.
- It can be hung on the wall.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.