The Sangoma S405 phone is loaded with features and can manage three SIP accounts. There is no need for a power cable or outlets because the s405 uses industry-standard Power over Ethernet. It has a full-duplex speakerphone, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, 5-way conference calling, HD voice quality, and an integrated VPN. When used with FreePBX and/or PBXact true Zero Touch Configuration, these phones can quickly locate and easily get full configuration right out of the box.
- Three SIP accounts are available.
- Conferencing in five directions.
- Graphical LCD with Backlight, 2.7 Inch.
- There are 25 soft keys that can be programmed.
- Popular Wireless Headsets are supported by EHS.
- Remote users benefit from a built-in VPN for plug-and-play security.
- A three-year Advanced Hardware Replacement Plan is available as an option.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.