The Fanvil X5U Enterprise Red IP Phone was created with deployment scenarios in mind, where phones must stand out in the event of an emergency. If hospitals, fire stations, and government agencies are faced with an emergency where making a call is necessary, the X5U-Red is a fashionable and eye-catching device that will not go overlooked. The X5U-Red is a 16-line mid-level IP Phone with two screens, one huge 3.5-inch screen, and a second 2.4-inch side color screen for DSS keys. The X5U includes all of the features a professional user needs, including a Harman speaker with excellent audio quality, built-in Bluetooth for connecting Bluetooth headsets, and the ability to add a Wi-Fi dongle. For group ringing, the Fanvil X5U-R can be used as a SIP hotspot to extend SIP accounts to other IP phones in a LAN. This enables all devices to ring at the same time, and when one endpoint answers a call, all devices stop ringing.
- A three-way conference, 16 SIP lines, and a SIP hotspot are all included.
- DSS keys have a 1×3.5″ primary color display and a 1×2.4″ side color display.
- There are four line keys on the main display.
- Both the speakerphone and the handset include HD audio.
- Bluetooth is built-in and can be used to pair a Bluetooth headset with the device.
- It is possible to connect to the internet via Wi-Fi (Via Wi-Fi dongle).
- It is possible to use an EHS wireless headset.
- It is possible to have up to 30 DSS keys (6 two-colored physical keys).
- The dual Gigabit ports have PoE built-in.
- This stand may be adjusted to 45 and 50-degree angles.
- Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) network
- Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, and Avaya are among the platforms supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony professionals about your project?
Please fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any questions or would want to discuss any telephonic options. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business specialists will contact you.