The Grandstream GRP2601 is an essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management as part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones. It has a sleek design and a slew of next-generation features, such as 5-way voice conferencing to boost productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2601P), EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets, and multi-language support.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage to provide enterprise-level security. The GRP2601 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream endpoint deployments. The GRP2601 is an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint designed for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets.
- There are two SIP accounts and two lines.
- Online device management and provisioning with GDMS.
- 5-way audio conferencing allows for simple conference calls.
- Noise shield technology is used to reduce background noise.
- Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets now have Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support.
- The GRP2601P includes built-in PoE to power the device and connect it to the network.
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level protection.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.