The 2.8-inch color LCD screen on the Fanvil IP Phones X4/X4G is complemented with a DSS key mapping color LCD. The color screen, combined with the elements of the previous version’s user interface design, results in a clever and colorful new user interface. The X4 features a dual-color screen, which is a first in the VoIP market. X4 has four SIP lines, making it ideal for use in the office. In addition to hands-free and handset modes, the device supports EHS for Plantronics headsets through its RJ9 headset connector. Many high-grade technologies, such as Noise Reduction, Background Noise Estimation, and Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller, complement the high-definition sound quality.
- The X4 supports PoE and has a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet dual bridged connection for PC bypass.
- It is compatible with a wide range of popular software platforms, including Broad soft, Asterisk, and Zycoo.
- The IP configuration is static/DHCP/PPPoE. VLAN and VPN connections are supported.
- The phonebook has a capacity of 500 entries, while the call log has a capacity of 300.
- Many phones in an office can share the same server number for transferring calls, conferences, and contacting one another, with an individual extension number for each phone.
- To block specific phone numbers, the user can use the Black/White list calls filtering tool.
- There is a Voice Message feature, as well as a Voice Message Waiting Indication.
- Up to 5 pages with 30 virtual DSS keys and 6 DSS keys are available to control the LCD display and provide dynamic DSS/BLF functionality.
- This phone has many features such as call waiting, call hold, intercom, call forwarding, hotline, call transfer, DND, auto answering, and others.
- The X4 has an intriguing feature in that customers can browse the Fanvil website using their mobile phone by simply scanning the QR code on the X4 screen.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.