The Avaya J139 IP Phone is a low-cost entry-level IP Phone that addresses the need for secure, basic voice communications for users in large enterprises as well as small and medium-sized businesses. It is best suited for users who make a small number of calls per day and require a limited feature set. On the display of the Avaya J139 phone, there are multiple lines with red/green line/feature indicators. It’s a 2.8-inch (diagonal) color display with 320 X 240 pixels that keeps users interested. The J139 is supported by Avaya Aura (Sip or AST), which improves integration. For sip lines on IP Office, Contact Center Manager Server is also supported. Keep in touch with the handset and speakerphone. As with the 9600 series, you’ll get a dual Ethernet port to support PCs, as well as simultaneous registration and configuration via a web interface. The Avaya J139 IP Phone is a low-cost entry-level IP Phone that addresses the need for secure, basic voice communications for users in large enterprises as well as small and medium-sized businesses.
Features of Avaya J139
- Color display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.
- 4 Soft Keys with Context-Sensitive Functions
- Phone, messages and contacts are all accessible via hard buttons.
- Buttons for history, home, the navigation cluster, the headset, the speaker, the volume, and the mute.
- Speaker, mute, headset, message, and history LEDs
- The handset and wired headset both have wideband audio.
- Handset and full-duplex speakerphone.
- Compatible with ergonomic hearing aids.
- TTD acoustic coupler is supported by the handset.
- Indicator of message waiting.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.