The Grandstream GXP1628 adds a productive call environment to any desktop. With its 132×48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys, and 8 dual-color LCD BLF/speed-dial keys, this phone provides an easy-to-use interface and simple design. The GXP1628 is also equipped with dual Gigabit ports and integrated PoE, making it suitable for a wide range of deployment scenarios. Its built-in HD audio and three XML programmable soft keys provide additional customization and usability.
The GXP1628, like all Grandstream IP phones, includes cutting-edge security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). To facilitate mass deployment, the GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069.
- Two SIP accounts, two-line keys, three-way conferencing, and three XML-programmable context-sensitive soft keys are included.
- HD audio on both the speakerphone and the handset.
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports with PoE integrated.
- 8 BLF/speed-dial keys that are dual-colored.
- Plantronics headsets have EHS support.
- Contacts up to 1000, call history up to 200 records.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.