The Cisco IP Phone 8811 (CP-8811-3PCC-K9= ) is a low-cost, business-class collaboration endpoint that provides high-fidelity, dependable, secure, and scalable voice communications for small to medium-sized enterprises. You can boost personal productivity with the Cisco IP Phone 8811 by providing an engaging user experience that is both powerful and simple to use. The IP Phone 8811 combines an appealing new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encrypted voice communications for increased security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms, as well as third-party hosted call control.
Features of Cisco CP-8811
- Global users’ needs are met by localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text.
- For your PC connection, the phone includes a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8811 more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly; the phone is Energy Star qualified.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet switches (10/100/1000).
- IEEE 802.3af/at Class 2 compliant PoE (PSU available separately).
- Audio in wideband (G.722).
- SIP accounts totaling 5 (5 programmable line keys).
- Hands-free communication (speakerphone).
- Mountable on a wall (optional wall mount kit available).
- Support for headsets.
- The handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC).
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.