Gigaset Maxwell 4 is a sophisticated communication device with a user-friendly touchscreen interface that can be used in any business setting. Maxwell 4 has all of the advantages of full HD audio, professional-quality hands-free calling, and flexible stand and wall mounting options, plus a crystal-clear color touchscreen display and intuitive user interface that puts all of your crucial business communication at your fingertips. Maxwell 4 is suitable for multi-line telephony operation and is built to operate with top on-premise and cloud-based communication service providers, with support for up to six SIP accounts. In both desktop and wall-mounted modes, the 4.3″ full color, and high contrast capacitive touch screen make it simple to access all of the phone’s capabilities while guaranteeing that you can always see each caller’s data from any angle. The Busy Lamp Flag (BLF) status in Maxwell 4 makes calling colleagues or transferring calls a breeze.
Features of Gigaset Maxwell 4
- The outstanding user interface on the touch display.
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation.
- Up to 6 SIP accounts.
- Exceptional HD voice and sound.
- Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet.
- Support of Net provider features via the menu.
- Internal directory with 1000 entries.
- Call waiting / Call active indication.
- EHS/DHSG-Headset connection.
- USB 2.0 type A.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.