The Grandstream WP820 is a portable WiFi phone intended for use in a wide range of commercial and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical, and security. This strong, portable WiFi phone supports dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, improved antenna design and roaming, and Bluetooth for connecting with headphones and mobile devices. The WP820 adds 7.5 hours of talk time, HD voice, and dual-MICs to give a formidable mix of features, mobility, and durability to fulfill all portable telephony needs. The GMC08, a battery charging pack for the WP820 that can charge up to 8 batteries at once, is sold separately.
Mobility is currently one of the most important trends in the communication space. Professionals want the freedom that comes with cutting the cords that tether them to the traditional desk space as the world becomes more agile. Giving your team members the option to work from home is no longer considered flexible working. People who need to be present in the office may also require a way to leave their desks, which is why DECT and WiFi technology are becoming increasingly popular additions to the communication stack.
- Dual-band WiFi with an effective antenna design and advanced roaming capabilities.
- Bluetooth is used to sync headsets and mobile devices (contacts and call transferring).
- AEC and Noise Shield Technology are used in the HD voice and dual MIC design.
- 1500mAh rechargeable battery, 7.5-hour talk time, and 150-hour standby.
- Push-to-talk, panic, and other related functions are controlled by an accelerometer and a configurable button.
- A micro USB port and a 3.5mm headset jack are provided.
- There are two SIP accounts and two lines.
- Custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys are supported.
- Separately, a battery charger (GMC08) that can charge up to 8 batteries at once is available.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.