Avaya VantageTM is a configurable desktop device that offers the flexibility of an application platform through one-touch connections with no unnatural interruptions or pauses in communication, eliminating the need to manage numerous devices to engage with the user on the other end. The Avaya Vantage K175 is suitable for use in desktop PCs, hotel rooms, medical institutions, and even kiosks. By merging a desktop phone and a smart mobile device, the K175 revolutionizes the user experience. The Avaya K175 can be wall-mounted or placed on a desk because it comes with an optional removable cradle with a cordless/corded handset. Using this powerful, customizable device, you can enable unique custom experiences that integrate into your workflows and business processes, giving you the benefits of a desk phone and the flexibility of an application platform.
- Color Capacitive Touch Display 8″5
- Resolution: 1280 X 800 pixel
- Dual Port RJ45 connected Ethernet
- All transducers, handsets, headsets, and hands-free devices support wideband audio.
- Power over Ethernet EEE 802.3af (Class 3) or 802.3at (Class 4)
- Headset support: RJ9, 3.5 mm, Bluetooth, USB
- Network protocols: SIP (no sip register), DHCP, DNS, LLDP (Ethernet interface only), TCP, TLS, HTTP/HTTPS, RTP/SRTP. SNTP, 802.1x, VLAN (Ethernet interface only)
- Supported codecs: G.722, G.711, G.729, G.726, H.264, Opus
- 1X Power adaptor connector, 1X RJ9 analog headset port, 1X 3.5 mm audio jack socket, 1X USB Type-C ports, 1X Handset cradle connector
- No mechanical dial-pad
- No camera included
- Avaya VantageTM Open, Avaya Kiosk Android application, Avaya VantageTM Voice Assistant
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.