By offering straightforward audio conferencing, the Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 enhances collaborative work that is focused on people. It is perfect for small conference and huddle rooms as well as executive and manager private offices because it combines exceptional high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very elegant, approachable, and compact shape. The 7832 has a unique acoustic construction that enables it to catch both the higher frequencies and deeper lows of the human voice, producing an audiophile-quality listening experience. Thanks to full-duplex technology, which eliminates irritating drop-outs, and the most latest developments in echo cancellation, it offers a conference phone experience without compromise.
- Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and a microphone pickup distance of no less than 7 feet (2.1 meters).
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm) monochrome LCD with 384×128 pixels, backlit LED, and antiglare bezel.
- A mute button is large and easily accessible from all sides of the device.
- As with other 7800 Series phones, this phone has a single line with the user experience of multiple calls per line.
- G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS are among the codecs supported.
- For advanced security features, Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 is enabled.
- IEEE 802.3af Class 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) for low power consumption. An external universal is an option. There is an AC power supply kit available. The Energy Star organization has certified the product.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.