The Avaya J159 IX IP Phone employs J100 SIP software, which is compatible with Avaya SIPAST software and Avaya Aura and provides additional features over third-party offers that support ‘SIPPING 19′ standards-based SIP software. The Avaya IX J159 IP Phone provides additional features over third-party offerings when used with J100 SIP software and IP Office 220.127.116.11 or later software. The Avaya IX J159 IP Phone is an IP Phone designed for users who want a small form factor on their desk, a lot of feature buttons, and a phone that meets their daily voice communications needs. It is a low-cost, high-performance IP phone with primary and secondary color displays, 4 softkeys, high-quality audio, an integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and optional Wi-Fi. The J159 IP Phone uses your enterprise IP network to deliver advanced voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. The J159 IP Phone, which is tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura and IP Office platforms, optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments while accommodating changing business needs.
Features of Avaya J159
- Gigabit Ethernet on both sides.
- 24 programmable buttons for different call appearances and features.
- The button slots can be arranged in 6-pages of 4 (dual-column mode) or 12-pages of 2 (single-column mode) (single-column mode).
- Headset jack.
- The phone comes with a two-position desk stand. A wall mounting stand is available as an option.
- The ability to support an additional 24 programmable buttons is built in.
- Keyboard shortcuts for fixed features (Hold, Transfer, Conference, Redial).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.