The Polycom VVX 500 IP phone is a multimedia phone with 12 SIP lines and HD Voice that is Open Source and compatible with most SIP PBXs and third-party UC platforms. It can handle up to 12 SIP registrations and has a 3.5-inch TFT color capacitive touch screen that responds to gestures in the same way that most mobile phone interfaces do today. The Polycom VVX 500 IP Phone has two USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications, allowing you to use the phone’s display for a variety of purposes such as built-in web applications, news, weather, a digital photo frame, sports, or even as an extension of your PC desktop.
The Polycom VVX 500 IP phone is designed for a wide range of environments, from small and medium businesses to large enterprises. The performance of business media phones improves efficiency by approving workplace applications on the user’s computer. Users benefit from features such as being able to view and manage their Exchange calendars and contacts over the phone, as well as receive conference reminders while still having access to their business directory—all while waiting for their PCs to boot. Operators can also spread their PC desktop to contain the screen of the Polycom VVX 500 phone, allowing for easy interactions and dialing using their PC’s mouse and keyboard. The video playback capability of the VVX 500 IP Phone for streaming content complements training and multipoint communication applications.
- Gesture-based, capacitive touchscreen with multitouch capability.
- 5-inch QVGA (320240 pixels) TFT LCD display with a 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Video playback via streaming media.
- Screensaver and digital picture frame modes are available.
- The virtual keyboard on the screen.
- Support for voicemail and video mail.
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications.
- Polycom HD Voice technology provides lifelike voice quality for each audio path-handset, hands-free speakerphone, and conference call.
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with PoE support Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port.
- G.711 (A-law and -law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C 12 lines of codec support (registrations)Appearance on a shared call/bridged line.
- The appearance of a flexible line (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension).
- Incoming call treatment/call waiting for that is distinct.
- Caller ID and call waiting.
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), and pick-up is all options.
- Calling, calling, and information about a connected party.
- Three-way audio conferencing on a local scale.
- Redial, one-touch speed dial.
- Notification of missed calls from afar.
- Do not interfere with the function.
- Capable of electronic hookswitch.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.