The new Yealink SIP-T33G from Yealink raises the bar for entry-level IP phones to new heights. It provides a smoother user experience, much more visual information at a glance, and HD Voice characteristics by utilizing high-quality materials and an extra-large 320×240-pixel color display with a backlight showing a clear 6-line data display. T33dual-port G’s Gigabit ethernet with integrated PoE, on the other hand, makes it an excellent choice for extended network use. The T33G includes four VoIP accounts, as well as IPv6, Open VPN, and a redundancy server, as well as simple, flexible, and secure installation options. It also supports SRTP/HTTPS/TLS and 802.1x. The T33G maximizes productivity in both small and large office environments as a cost-effective and powerful IP solution.
- Backlit 2.4″ color display with 320 x 240 pixels.
- Gigabit Ethernet with two ports.
- Support for Power over Ethernet.
- Support for the Opus codec.
- Up to four SIP accounts are possible.
- 5-way local conferencing.
- Encourage the use of the EHS Wireless Headset.
- Firmware that is unified.
- YDMP/YMCS should be supported.
- Stand with two angles that can be adjusted.
- Mountable on the wall.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephone solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.