The Sangoma P325 IP Desk Phone begins the mid-range with 4-line keys programmable for VoIP accounts or as BLF with speed dial to direct-dial or monitor an extension. The P325 has 6-line keys, a paging key, and 20 virtual key pages. The P330 adds 12 line keys, Bluetooth, and 2.4/5GHz WIFI to the P325 for a wire-free network setup. It also accepts the PM200 expansion sidecar, which includes a 20-key attendant console for operators.
- Mid-range phones P330, P325, and P325
- 4.3-inch backlit color IPS LCD display with 480 x 272 pixel resolution Keys to line appearance:
- P330 – 12 keys
- P325 – 6 keys
- P320 – 4 keys
- For virtual line keys, use the rapid dial page scroll key:
- Yes for P330/P325
- No for P320 6 key features 4 context-aware soft keys 6-button navigation controller Backlit buttons for the headset, speaker, and mute LED message waiting for indicator with three colours Controlling the volume
- 4.3″ 480×272 colour IPS line display 6 keys with Paging Key
- PC and Ethernet LAN 1000 Mbps port (Gigabit)
- USB connectors: 1 handset/headset jack 4P4C (RJ-9) 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Ethernet ports
- DC power input of 12 volts and 1.6 amps
- Signalling port for electronic hook switch
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.