The Yealink T30P is a traditional IP phone for small businesses. The Yealink T-30P provides a stylish and intuitive dialing experience. It has a generously sized 132×64-pixel graphical LCD that allows for quick access to a lot more visual information. The SIP-T30P is ideal for extended network use because it has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE. The SIP-T30P includes 5-way local conferencing and supports a single VoIP account. It has been designed specifically for efficient work and includes EHS35 support for Yealink wireless headset as well as adjustable multi-angle stand support.
- HD Voice from Yealink.
- Graphical LCD with a resolution of 132×64 pixels on a 2.3″ display.
- Switch with two 10/100M Ethernet ports.
- Support for Power over Ethernet.
- Support for the Opus codec.
- There is only one SIP account.
- 5-way local conferencing
- Encourage the use of the EHS Wireless Headset.
- Firmware that is unified.
- YDMP/YMCS should be supported.
- Stand with two angles that can be adjusted.
- It can be hung on the wall.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.