The GHP610/GHP610W and GHP611/GHP611W are small IP phones with an HD speaker, two SIP accounts/lines, ten-speed dial keys, and three programmable keys. These simple IP phones, which are part of the GHP Series of Hotel Phones, are also suitable for hospitals, apartments, dormitories, retail, and other applications. This Series includes two models with integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (GHP610W and GHP611W), three-way voice conferencing, full-band OPUS voice codec support, and an advanced jitter-resilience algorithm that tolerates up to 30% packet loss without affecting voice quality. The GHP Series is supported by Grand stream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which offers a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grand stream endpoint deployments. Because of its compact design, it can be easily used on The GHP610/GHP610W and GHP611/GHP611W, whether desktop or wall-mounted, are ideal for hotel deployments and many other similar environments.
- Two SIP accounts and two lines
- Online device management and provisioning with GDMS
- 3-way audio conferencing allows for simple conference calls.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac integrated dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz (GHP610W & GHP611W only)
- One 100Mbps network port with PoE is included (GHP610 & GHP611 only)
- Speed dial label and interchangeable faceplate for easy customization
- Compatibility with Hearing Aids (HAC)
- Enterprise-level security features such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.