With the Cisco IP Phone 8851, you can increase individual productivity by giving users a fun, effective, and easy-to-use experience. The IP Phone 8851 combines wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, “always on” reliability, encrypted voice communications for increased security, and access to a full suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure systems. It also incorporates a stylish new ergonomic design. It is supported by externally hosted call control services as well. Additionally, Cisco Intelligent Proximity combines the worlds of your desk and mobile for you when you utilize your mobile device while working from a desk. You can switch the audio path to the Cisco IP Phone 8851 during active mobile calls to take advantage of its improved audio acoustics. You may, for instance, engage in a discussion with a coworker you want to listen to. This capability allows you greater freedom and a better user experience while you’re sitting at your workstation. The USB connector on the IP Phone 8851 also enables you to charge your smartphone at your desk and maintain connectivity when you’re not there.
Features of Cisco CP-8851
- Collaboration is made simple by an easy-to-use set of mission-critical unified communications features.
- When communicating, high-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation provide exceptional clarity.
- Using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice1, it integrates telephony features with your personal mobile devices.
- Optional The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module simplifies dialing and provides more status information.
- Headset port, USB, and Bluetooth offer a variety of headset options from Cisco’s third-party vendor partners2.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.