Yealink W59R is a professional ruggedized DECT handset with integrated Bluetooth and vibration alarm that is suitable for dusty, humid, and severe environments. It is certified to tough IP67 standards. This handset not only combines the benefits of wireless communication with the rich features of a Voice-over-IP phone, but it is also fully compatible with Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and call handover. It offers users the convenience and good experience of mobile communication in and between each zone while remaining stable in complicated and harsh environments. W59R is a strong and durable phone featuring Yealink’s highest HD audio quality, combining numerous leading technologies such as FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), LC3 Plus, full-duplex, and Opus. This implies that customers can obtain a steady and high-quality audio experience even if there is a lot of noise or wireless interference. Furthermore, for individuals who operate in potentially dangerous areas, the entire alarm features and integrated G-Sensor boost occupational safety.
- Handover and roaming went off without a hitch.
- IP67-rated rugged DECT handset.
- Scratch-resistant and anti-microbial.
- TFT color screen with a 128×160 resolution and an easy-to-use user interface.
- FNR and HD voice (Flexible Noise Reduction).
- Bluetooth built-in
- Push-button alarms, no-movement alarms, man-down alarms, and running alarms are all alarm functions for workplace safety.
- Talk time is up to 28 hours (18 hours with Bluetooth headset).
- Standby time is up to 360 hours (200 hours with Bluetooth headset).
- Backlighting on the keypad and a lock on the keypad are both available.
- For high and stable audio quality, use LC3 (Low Complexity Communication Codec) Plus.
- For seamless roaming and handover, it’s fully compatible with Yealink’s W80 Multi-Cell System.
- For high and stable audio quality, use LC3 Plus (Low Complexity Communication Codec).
- For seamless roaming and handover, it’s fully compatible with the Yealink W80 Multi-Cell System.
- An alarm that vibrates.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.