The Fanvil X5S IP Phones are PoE equipped and can support up to 6 SIP accounts, making it simple to communicate with people outside of the office. For infinite speed surfing, the device offers an RJ9 headphone jack and two 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connections. The X5 additionally features two LCDs, one for the main display and one for the DSS, as well as a one-button DSS key setup. Comfort Noise Generation, Noise Reduction, Background Noise Estimation, Voice Activity Detection, Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller, and Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer are just a few of the audio technologies that work together to deliver HD quality sound from the speakers.
- The phonebook can save up to 500 entries, while the call log can store up to 300 missed, incoming, and outgoing calls.
- Contains a call filtering mechanism that uses a black and white list to filter out unwanted calls.
- Voice Message Waiting Indication.
- Network Time Synchronization and Action URL.
- Supports local 3-way conferences as well as voice texting.
- The keypad has a total of 38 keys. There is call waiting, call hold, speed dial, call forwarding, hotline, hot desking, call transfer, call parking, auto answering, and many other call features.
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP PNP/TR069 for auto-provisioning.
- Deployment of telecommunications technology using pre-defined methods is known as auto-provisioning.
- Standard RJ9 handset wire and a 1.5m CAT5 Ethernet cable are included with the X5S device.
- Can be mounted on a wall or set up at various angles on a desk.
Do you want to talk about your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.