The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone was created with the boardroom and large conference room in mind, and it supports groups of 10 or more. The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone is sure to please with features like LDAP connectivity and a 1000 entry Phone book. You can create your own phone book using the private user profile function. The Avaya B179 SIP Phone is also ideal for superior conferences because it can be connected to expansion microphones, an external wireless headset, and a PA system. The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone provides your company with a high-quality conference phone that combines all of the benefits of IP telephony with advanced new functions. The Avaya B179 can be linked to your IP PBX system or to a VoIP service provider directly. The Avaya phone is SIP-based and works with the majority of SIP platforms on the market. The Avaya B179 Phone also supports Power over Ethernet, which simplifies the connection.
Features of Avaya B179
- Omnisound audio technology allows for clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and sound pitch adjustment via an equalizer.
- For integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura, it is SIP-based.
- Import and export contacts and settings via the web.
- A conference guide allows you to schedule group calls with the click of a button.
- Audio in wideband – G.722 HD voice is supported on IPO 8.0 or higher.
- Optional expansion microphones expand coverage and participant numbers (sold separately; see drop-down option above).
- For larger groups, an optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to the AUX port (not included).
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for future reference and archiving.
- The phone book allows you to quickly access 50 contacts and 20 call groups.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af or optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop-down option above).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.