The Grandstream GXV3370 is a strong business-oriented desktop video phone. A 7-inch touch screen, a high-resolution megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds, and unique telephony functions are all included. It also supports Android 7.0 and comes with a versatile SDK for developing custom apps. The GXV3370 may be smoothly connected with Grandstream’s portfolio, which incorporates SIP-based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. Users who want an integrated video communications solution for their desktop computers will love this video phone. On this phone, we can run up to 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts, and it has camera security with a shutter open-close facility that protects our privacy or other important movements after the camera is closed because hackers can misuse our camera access.
- 16 lines with a maximum of 16 SIP accounts.
- Built-in megapixel camera with privacy shutter for video calling.
- It is powered by the Android 7.0 operating system.
- Bluetooth connectivity is built-in for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets.
- Dual auto-switched 10/100/1000Mbps network ports.
- WiFi dual-band integration (2.4GHz & 5GHz).
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and connect it to the network.
- Speakerphone with high-definition acoustics, advanced echo cancellation, and excellent double-talk performance.
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and an 8GB eMMC flash drive.
- TFT LCD capacitive 5-point touch screen 7″ (1024600).
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology are used to safeguard calls and accounts.
- 7-way audio conferencing and 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing are both available.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.