To provide an all-in-one communications solution, the Grandstream GXV3480 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the functionality of an Android tablet. The phone has an 8-inch 1280×800 capacitive touch screen IPS LCD, a 2-megapixel camera, a dual microphone, dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, HD audio, and HD video, integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) & Bluetooth 5.0, and a plethora of peripheral interfaces. It is also compatible with Android 11 and provides instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. The GXV3480 provides a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution to businesses all over the world by combining a cutting-edge IP video phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet.
- 16 lines with a maximum of 16 SIP accounts Built-in 2-megapixel camera with privacy shutter for video calling
- The Android 11 operating system is used.
- Bluetooth 5.0 built-in for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Auto-sensing dual-switched 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Wi-Fi 6 integrated dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- PoE/PoE+ power and network connections are built in.
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise shield 2.0, advanced echo cancellation, and outstanding double-talk performance.
- 8″ quad-core ARMCortex-A55 processor with 4GB RAM and 16GB eMMC Flash (1280×800) IPS LCD capacitive 10-point touchscreen
- HDMI-in/out, USB, Type-C, 3.5mm headset jack and EHS are among the peripherals (Plantronics headsets)
- 12-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability are available.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.