The Avaya 1403 Digital Deskphone has three programmable keys and LED signaling. The phones in this series are designed for users who need to see multiple extensions at a glance and dial with a single fingertip. The display’s white backlight makes it very easy to read the call information even when the surroundings are dim. With the smallest 1403 model, the Avaya 1400 Deskphones already support hands-free communication. All phones are in the well-known 1600 IP Series design, are wall-mountable, and are black in color. The dial pad’s fixed keys make it simple to access the most important functions. The three administrable keys, each with a red and green LED and paper labels, are intended for users who need to see multiple extensions at a glance and dial with a single fingertip. The Avaya 1403 Digital Deskphone is well-liked for its easy-to-use interface. Hands-free calling, wall-mountable, LED light, high-quality speakerphone, backlight on the digital display making it easy to read in low-light conditions, and one-touch keys for popular telephone tasks such as Speaker, Volume, Mute, Avaya Menu, Conference, Hold, Transfer, Drop, Redial are all available on the Avaya 1403.
Features of Avaya 1403
- Supports three feature buttons that can be configured.
- Each button has dual LEDs (red and green) that indicate the user’s status.
- Fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks such as conference, transfer, drop, hold, and mute are included.
- A high-quality speakerphone is included.
- White backlit two-line by the 16-character display for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
- 2-way speakerphone, 3 programmable buttons with red and green LEDs, Graphical display with a resolution of 12825 pixels.
- Two lines with a white backlight and a wall mount with a wedge stand are included.
- Only works with Avaya IP Office.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.