With a colour display, four soft buttons, high definition audio quality, an integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, and headset capability, the Avaya J179 IP Phone is the pinnacle of the J100 Series. From any location, the J129 allows advanced audio conversations to be provided to your IP network. Do you need a phone call to remind you of something? The J129 provides visual indications for task management using eight dual-color red/green LED buttons. What if the person on the other end of the line isn’t audible? You’ll be able to hear crystal-clear sounds from anyone thanks to the J129 Handset’s integrated volume enhancement. The Avaya J179 IP Phone has a colour display, four softkeys, high-definition audio quality, an integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, and headset capability. The J179 IP Phone connects to your company’s IP network to provide enhanced voice communications from the headquarters, remote offices, or home offices. The J179 IP Phone enhances communications through a flexible architecture that uses existing investments while meeting changing company needs. It is intimately connected with the Avaya Aura and IP Office platforms.
Features of Avaya J179
- High-Definition Audio.
- The color display measures 2.8 in x 2.1 in.
- 8 pushbuttons with dual LEDs (red, green).
- There are 24 administrative buttons.
- A built-in volume boost is available for those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Stand with two positions.
- Line interface for Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000).
- Second 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interface.
- Protocols SIP and H.323 are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.