With a high-resolution TFT colour display and Yealink’s Optima HD technology for a rich audio and visual experience, the Yealink SIP-T29G is a dual-port Gigabit executive IP phone. This IP phone is a SIP-compliant gadget that may be used with an IP PBX or a hosted service that supports SIP. Additionally, it accommodates up to 6 expansion modules in addition to corded and cordless headsets. It is incompatible with Microsoft Skype for Business. The most sophisticated device in the line is the Yealink T2x IP Phone. It has a dynamic visual experience thanks to its high-resolution TFT colour display. Rich, crystal-clear, and lifelike voice communications are possible because to Yealink’s Optima HD technology. All supporting device connections, including USB and EHS headset, are in addition to Gigabit Ethernet. The programmable keys on the IP Phone enable a wide range of capabilities that increase productivity.
- Optima HD voice from Yealink.
- Gigabit Ethernet with two ports.
- Backlit 4.3″ color display with 480 x 272 pixels.
- Wifi is provided by the WF40.
- BT40 is a Bluetooth connection.
- This is a USB recording.
- Up to 16 SIP accounts are possible.
- There are no paper labels on this design.
- Support for Power over Ethernet.
- EHS support, headset
- Expansion modules are supported.
- Stand with two angles that can be adjusted.
- Mountable on the wall (optional).
- Provisioning options that are simple, flexible, and secure.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.